Services for Stratas
Atira Property Management provides top-quality service tailored to the unique needs of each strata corporation.
If you’d like to request strata services, give us a call at (604) 439-8848 (Vancouver) or (604) 535-8080 (Surrey). Or for less urgent inquiries, send us an email.
What we offer
We are committed to working within the framework of the Strata Property Act, the Strata Property Regulations, and WorkSafeBC to meet your Strata Corporation’s needs.
Our services include:
- Attending strata council meetings
- Collaborating with strata councils
- Preparing all forms for annual meetings
- Preparing and distributing notices of all meetings
- Preparing reports for regular and annual meetings
- Developing formal documents on behalf of the strata corporation
Physical Management Services
Atira works with you ensure the safety and beauty of your home.
- Providing 24-hour emergency contact service
- Maintaining and inspecting the property regularly
- Assisting council in setting maintenance standards
- Preparing the bidding process for building maintenance repairs
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the building and common property
- Preparing an operating plan and schedule for regular maintenance and repairs
Financial Management Services
An effective annual budget protects the strata corporation’s assets and ensures safe, efficient operations.
- Paying operating expenses
- Preparing a long-term capital plan
- Managing strata fees and corporation bills
- Preparing and implementing operating budgets
- Providing accounting and bookkeeping services
- Preparing and providing monthly financial statement
Our seminars for new condo owners and council members are hosted by Atira Property Managment Inc. or other community partners.
Our seminars cover:
- Duties and obligations of a council member
- Fundamentals of property management and implications for new councils
- Orientation for new owners and for prospective buyers within client stratas
Our enhanced community support ensures efficiency in council activities. Services include:
- Conflict resolution
- Volunteer support
- 24 hour “live” internet support
- Assistance with recruiting council members
- Engaging the strata community by offering one-time incentives, social activities, and community events